Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fat Tuesday, really?

How about Fat Georgia?  I was SO good yesterday, at least for breakfast and lunch.  Then came the (future) MIL's Fat Tuesday dinner....  It looked something like this -

 
Now take that photo (source) - which was not my plate because sometimes taking pictures of your food is not in the best taste when others are dining - add some sausage, broccoli, roasted lamb and fried dough and you have what I inhaled last night.  Oh and I didn't just have one piece of fried dough, I had about 6 pieces.  With cheese.  I literally felt sick, I've never had that feeling before.  I always heard that it could happen, but not to me.  Wrong baby wrong.  Multiple Gas X's later I still felt sick.  I didn't feel normal until this morning.  

Do I feel guilty...yes.  Of course I do.  Am I going to let it bother me?  No, I'm not.  I am going to make it to the gym tonight come Hell or high water and work my butt off.  Ok, enough about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment