Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Only Tuesday??

I was feeling blah again when I woke up Tuesday morning. Could it be the way I sleep? I had some tea before bed on Monday and some ice cream a few hours before that, so I don't know why I keep waking up with a stomach ache. Blah.


So, I had some tummy mint tea. It definitely helps, but I would rather wake up feeling refreshed! Go Eagles!


I wasn't even hungry until 11:45 AM!! WTH?? I don't eat if I'm not hungry, so I munched on this orange before lunch. Of course I wasn't hungry & then I was famished. Like I hadn't eaten in days....

My lunch totally rocked!! The fiance' had some leftover brown rice, so I added carrots, spinach and grilled chicken. Spiced it up with some soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and fish sauce. It was really good and really filling! I think I will use less fish sauce next time cause it was a little salty. I'm feeling dehydrated today, so I've been trying to pound the water. Coupled with a jazz apple and some water, my lunch was one for the books!

There was no workout yesterday because I went wedding dress shopping!!!!!!!!!!!! I found 3 dresses I really like, I wish I could post the pics, but the fiance' might read this post. :) Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment