Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My future husband is a chef

My fiance could be a chef. He's awesome. Eggplant lasagna was on the menu tonight. Holy yum!! He doesn't use recipes, never looks at a cookbook, he just throws things together that sound good. Tonight's dinner was a perfect example.


Results were fabulous. Fab-u-lous! Eggplant-y and cheese-y. BTW, I keep thinking about the wedding dresses that I tried on last night and I can't get the one out of my head! I want so badly to post the pictures or at the very least show my future husband, but I can't!!! Sorry! I'm headed out next Tuesday to do some more dress shopping, I can't wait! I'm glad that I am finally enjoying this part of the wedding planning....like I said, my first experience with dresses was not a great one. I feel relieved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment