Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The temptation begins....

So, now comes the temptation I hinted towards yesterday....it's Atlantic City Restaurant Week and a couple of participating restaurants came to the studio today with loads of goodies. I interviewed Michael Buchanan from Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. I brought my lunch today, it was a romaine salad with sliced steak on top. It's still sitting in the fridge at work! Because this is what I ended up eating for lunch.....it really could have been worse!

Lots of salad, less meat and potatoes.  But dessert was a little more difficult to resist!

The picture doesn't do it justice.  It was a dark chocolate shell with milk chocolate mousse piped inside.  Holy yum!  It was small (thank goodness) and delicious!  So, steak salad from home will be eaten tomorrow for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment