Wednesday, February 24, 2010

(Source)

MY ALARM DID NOT GO OFF THIS MORNING! Or maybe I forgot to turn it on last night.....Either way, I jumped out of bed at 7 AM! Not cool. I had an oil change scheduled at 7:45 AM. Oh, the dealership is an hour away......I hopped in the shower and brushed my teeth and ran out the door. Thankfully I was only 20 minutes late (I definitely could have gotten a speeding ticket) and they took me no questions asked. Thank you Boardwalk Honda! So, in my haste this morning, I didn't pack anything for breakfast or lunch. I did grab some coffee at the dealership. Thankfully I had this Chobani pineapple yogurt in the fridge at work!! Whewww!

Needless to say, by the 11 o'clock, I was starving. I ended up ordering lunch early from Romanelli's on the Greene. Chicken Caprese Sammy with pasta salad. It was delicious! I wrapped up one half of the sandwich to take home. After that we had a lunch meeting where I was, once again, tempted by sweet treats. I may have had a cookie or two.....

And the host of the meeting gave us all little goodie bags full of sweet treats! Ahhhhhhh! I can't escape them today. I will resist. I will make it to the gym today. I'm extra motivated because of my wedding dress shopping trip from last night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment