Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Long 2 Days

After the longest 2 days ever - I finally got to sleep in!!!!! Thank goodness. I ate a whole bunch of crappppp over the past 2 days. Thursday I was at the Hamilton Mall by 9am (I have an hour commute) and proceeded to ask people to donate their hard-earned money to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. It was a great event for the 2 days that we solicited our listeners and we raised over $85,000 for the hospital!! SO AMAZING!

I ate nothing but crap for the 2 days. Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, Subway for lunch (my only savior) and pizza for dinner. There were snacks, candies and cookies EVERYWHERE!!! I had a McDonald's McNuggets Happy Meal for dinner yesterday, (skipped the pizza) I cant tell you the last time I had a Happy Meal!

It was really good and pretty filling. I DO NOT need a full value meal from McDonald's. Next time I will order a Happy Meal. It really is a good hangover cure. :)

After the radiothon was over (around 10-ish Friday night) we headed over to Chili's for some drinks and apps. I devoured some boneless buffalo wings and a glass of pinot grigio. Even though I order a pinot nior... I was too tired to argue. I got home around 12:30am and fell asleep on the couch literally the instant that I walked through the door. I woke up an hour later and washed my face and shuffled to the bedroom. And........

I didn't wake up until 11am!!!!!! I wasn't even the slightest bit hungry. I had some coffee and then around 1-ish I heated up some leftover eggplant on a wrap (that got crunchy in the microwave, so I only ate the soggy bottom!!!) I added a little bit of lettuce and TONS of fruit. I need some real food in my life!! I'm about to make some hot tea and tackle some laundry and eventually make it to the gym. Tata.


No comments:

Post a Comment