Monday, February 22, 2010

I was in charge of dinner Sunday night. I've made this Cooking Light dish a dozen times and it gets better and better every time I make it. Find the recipe here.


Saute the scallions, ginger and pork until there is no longer any pink. Add the chopped garlic and saute for a few more minutes.

I used regular peanut butter instead of natural, simply because I had the perfect amount of pb to use up. In a small bowl, mix pb, broth, sambal and soy sauce. (I heated up the pb and broth for 30 seconds in the microwave, it makes it easier to combine) Whisk until combined. Add to pork mixture.

Let the mixture thicken. In the meantime, cook the Udon noodles to the package directions.


Drain the noodles and combine with the peanut sauce. The relish combines shredded cucumber and carrots mixed with sesame oil, sugar and salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment