Thursday, July 22, 2010

Creepy crawly critters from the sea

I had no appetite this morning at all. I believe it's because I've been indulgent for dinner the past couple of evenings. I really think it has an impact on my appetite the next morning. So, this morning, I listened to my body and didn't eat until I was hungry. That happened to be around lunch time. And like I warned you....monotonous.... Turkey sammy with carrots and cucumbers. Tasty, but still boring. I also had some coffee this AM and some water this afternoon.




I will be stopping at Starbucks this afternoon after work for a little frap action. This is in celebration. Why, you ask? Well, we got our ratings here at the radio station.... and they were really good!!! Individually I did awesome! And the radio station as a whole did really well, too!!

Let the celebration begin this afternoon.... :)


On to the reason why I didn't need breakfast this morning.



Behold creepies from the sea.


My average blue claw crab consumption (how about that alliteration!) is about 4 whole crabs. Last night I stopped at 2 because I could not stop thinking about this......

Well, yes the view of the ocean (Ironically where these little guys came from, sorry fellas...) but more importantly......

THE PASTA! The pasta that is cooked to a perfect al dente, the pasta that swims in delicious crabby juices, the pasta that has close to 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese atop......Heaven. Believe it or not, I had 2 & 1/2 plates just like this. I kid you not. Because it was fan-freaking-tastic. I do not feel guilty. I feel thankful that I can enjoy such a wonderful dish like this.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment