Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Weddings are hard work

Sometimes I wish we would have eloped. Sometimes I wish we would have just organized a beef and beer. Sometimes I wish we would have planned a destination wedding..





But we are planning a large shore wedding. Don't get me wrong, it will be a fabulous party and I'm very thankful to be able to have such a nice wedding, but....




It's a lot of work! And I'm doing pretty much everything by myself. Some days I feel really really really overwhelmed. This has been one of those weeks.....



Thanks for letting me vent a little :)


Breakfast Tuesday consisted of some grapes and coffee. There is a small kiwifruit sliced up in the bottom of that container, yum.

Lunch was an epic salad with the usual, but I subbed steak for grilled chicken. I like the chicken with the goat cheese better than the steak, but it was a nice change of pace.

Tuesday night I had my first fitting of my wedding dress with the seamstress. The dress fits SO well! It was a little snug the last time I had it on, but last night it fit like a glove! I guess that's what 8 pounds less feels like!! I was so happy! The seamstress was going to have to let it out a little, but not anymore! It looked beautiful!
After the alterations, I headed to the in-laws for dinner. I didn't take a picture, but I had homemade minestrone soup with a tilapia sandwich. We snacked on some homemade salami and cheese, too. After a glass of wine, I was ready to crawl into my bed. Did I mention that I made it to the gym Tuesday morning?? Well, I did, I was proud.
I slept like a rock and got up Wednesday morning and made it to the gym again! And guess what????
I'm down another 1/2 pound!!! YES! No wonder my wedding dress fit so well!
Celebration breakfast was grapes, kiwi and more local blueberries. And coffee of course. **Note on the French press - I have my gift card from Macy's (for the French press that was sent to me that was broken) and I'm headed to the mall tonight! I might be "pressing" my coffee in the AM!!!**

I wasn't feeling a big entree salad for lunch today, so I wrapped up some turkey, cheese and hummus with a small side salad.

Simple and delish. I'm headed to see Eclipse tonight with some girlfriend's! Can't wait! I'm also on the hunt for a dress to wear to my wedding shower! It's soon! Omg, I'll be married soon!
A good friend of mine suggested that I start taking a shot of apple cider vinegar in the morning to help with the stress of planning a wedding. Evidently, the vinegar helps to balance all your insides out.... Have you ever heard of that? Would you ever do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment