Monday, June 21, 2010

M-I-A & S-I-C-K

Well, hello there! Sorry to be MIA for the past week or so. I got a horrible bacterial chest infection. Yum. Lots of antibiotics and some really strong cough syrup, I'm feeling much better. However, the lingering cough is still, well, lingering. But I will be back with all kinds of fun posts soon!

I've basically eaten nothing but soup and drank nothing but tea and that makes for some really boring pictures!

The cough syrup (the kind that makes you feel drunk...) also really decreased my appetite, so my stomach shrank a little bit and my eating has been way off.

But it's time to get back to the life of the healthy! I need veggies in my world ASAP!

Be back soon with fun fiancee created meals and possibly a stab at baking my own bread!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment