Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh no!

And I'm sick.



Ahhhh!



Darn it!


It was too late to call in for work and I had a busy Monday anyways, so off I went. I felt like crap, but I trekked on.


Breakfast looked like this -


I probably drank 15 cups of tea today, it was the only thing that would soothe my sore throat.

My lunch consisted of TJ's organic lentil soup, more tea and Halls for my throat. Having to talk for a living when you're sick is not fun. It takes a lot out of you to try to sound happy and healthy!

The soup was just what I needed to help me make it through the day. My whole body aches!


I came home and ate some ice cream (another great way to soothe my throat! Good excuse....) and some more soup. I didn't have the energy to take a picture, sorry. Now I'm sipping on some tea about to watch True Blood and then take some Tylenol PM and go to bed! Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow! Lots of liquid and gargling with salt water. That's what my mom always had me do when I was younger and got a sore throat, it works!
Good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment