Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Un-hormonal, un-nutritional

I didn't crave chocolate for dinner, but I was craving something comforting and satisfying. Did someone say chili dogs?

Begin with TJ's turkey chili.


Heat in a pan on the stove.

Shred some cheese of your preference. Always buy cheese in the block form and grate it yourself. Evidently there is cornstarch on pre shredded cheese! Who knew? Thank you Pioneer Woman.

Heat up 2 turkey hot dogs (preferably filled with cheese) in the microwave. This is not the time to light the grill. There is precious cheese inside these hot dogs and you do not want it to go spilling about.



Final picture courtesy of my Blackberry because my camera battery died just as I was about to take the picture. Oh well.
Totally devoid of any nutritional value, but so delish. Sometimes it's necessary. Maybe like once a month. :)

Sipping on some s-z-urp... Not really. Sipping on some Sleepytime Vanilla tea and about to go to bed. I actually got everything done on my to-do list today! Love days like that! The gym will call around 5:30am tomorrow, so I should try to get a good night of sleep. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment