Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sweet strawberries covered in chocolate

My alarm went off again at 5:15am this morning and I snoozed and snoozed and snoozed. Oooops. Tonight, I need to be in bed by 9:30pm and reading. Sleep is good, but the gym needs to fit into my schedule somehow! Tomorrow... really, I promise!



Hunger reared its ugly head around 10:30am and I scarfed down some cheese crackers. The lunch hour came around and I heated up some leftover pasta and my leftover salad from my sushi dinner from last night. Delish!


Just about the time that I started craving something sweet... in popped our promotional manager with this beauty!

A gorgeous edible arrangement! White chocolate covered strawberries, pineapple and grapes. So good! I had 4 strawberries (3 covered) some pineapple and a few grapes.
Then my stomach started to ache a little. Remember when your mama told you not to eat too much candy because you might get a stomach ache? I should have listened to mama!
About 30 minutes later I decided that I needed to do a mini workout in the studio. I recently found this website - lots of great recipes - but also a mini workout that she calls her "Get out of Bed in the Morning" workout! I did it in the studio with the door closed. It took about 20 minutes and I was sweating by the end! Check it out! I bet you could do it on a break in the afternoon in your office! It left me with a boat-load of energy for my afternoon of shopping!
Dinner tonight was leftover sushi - I figured why take another picture of it - you saw it already! A few pieces of the spicy tuna and a few pieces of the perfect roll, still not sure which roll was which! But they were all good! I also munched on a piece of olive foccacia. I'm currently sipping on some Sleepytime tea and getting ready for bed. I will make it to the gym tomorrow morning!!! It will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment