Monday, May 3, 2010

Boats, seafood and fog

Sunday started out as a foggy cool morning, but it turned into a hot and (somewhat) sunny afternoon. I actually got a little bit of a tan on my shoulders! Because we had the tasting for our wedding this past weekend , we decided to make a weekend out of it! We went "down the shore" as a true Philadelphian calls it... ;)

Turns out there was a boat and seafood show going on this weekend! We made the most of the good weather and good eats!


Conch!! I love conch fritters!!




Things grilled on sticks are awesome


We ended up splitting a shrimp kabob, a scallop kabob, a grouper sandwich and conch fritters! Love love love.

Oh my oh my.


And a little vino, of course...



It ended up being a perfect day with lots of sunshine and warm temps. Perfect ending to a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment