Thursday, May 13, 2010

Yogurt, so much yogurt

Once again I woke up at 5:15 in the morning and made it to the gym before work! Yay me! Thank goodness for small miracles!



Breakfast was.....guess, I'll give you 3 guesses....



Chobani!



Pomegranate with some pineapple. I love fresh pineapple! I can't wait to go back to Hawaii and have it for breakfast every single morning, ahhhh, heaven!





Are you tired of seeing spaghetti and meatballs? Probably as tired as I am eating it....though it is super yummy.



I leave you with a picture of the meaty-balls and a mini poster cutout of Brice Lee. He's an up and coming country star. Hey, I have to spice up pictures of the boring meals... :)




Wednesday night we went out to watch the Flyers. You would think that I'm the biggest Flyers fan out there with the way we always go out for the games. I'm actually not a huge hockey fan, but the playoffs are exciting! Anywho, I ordered the chicken quesadilla, can't you picture it?? Ha ha....



And omg, guess what I had for breakfast on Thursday?? Just guess....




Thankfully the pineapple is almost gone, but the yogurt and meatballs go on forever. I promise to get back to fun fiancee created meals soon! And maybe my mamas split pea soup. It's delightful!



Now here is this precious cat that I see every single day outside of my window in the studio, never fail, this cat struts by. I've tried to nab a picture before, but it always runs off. Today was my day! Isn't it cute?? It's definitely a neighborhood cat, it doesn't look too hungry.


Because we stayed out too late last night (ugh) I was running around this morning (needless to say I didn't get up to go to the gym this morning...) and I had to throw together my lunch really quickly. Yogurt, check. Fruit, check. Can of soup, check. Awesome, at least there are lots of veggies in it. I eat a whole can because I don't know about you, but a serving of soup does nothing for me. This whole can only had 5 points, though, so that's pretty good!
Work today was super busy, so this is how I ate my lunch. Come to think of it, this is kind of how I eat my lunch everyday....

Behold my massive bowl of soup. Yummy! So comforting!

I had an eye exam after work and then I had to run to my first fitting for my wedding dress! It's SO beautiful! I can't wait to put it on and walk down the aisle and marry the man of my dreams! Sappy sappy, but exciting! Anywho, dinner was at the in-laws. Consisted of some leftover chicken and veggies, some lentil soup and tilapia. Random, but good. Tata for tonight, the gym calls in the AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment