Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lazy weekend

Considering that you have been tortured by my boring repeats of meals this week, I decided to spice things up a little for my eats!

Breakfast -

Lunch -

After work snack - at a red light.... Happy Hour at Starbucks!

Friday evening we found ourselves at another bar for another Flyers playoff game - and they won!!! It was game 7 and the Bruins were up 3-0 in the first 10 minutes! We lost a little hope, but the Fly-guys made a huge comeback and won the game! It was very exciting! But as we made our way to the bar to meet up with some friends, a crazy storm rolled through. Lightening, thunder, hail and pouring rain. We hid out in the car in the parking lot until it let up a little bit. It was a crazy Midwestern type storm!
This was the same place that we went to last weekend where I had the most delicious grilled chicken salad with honey mustard dressing! I had the same salad Friday night, it's nothing fancy, just perfectly fresh and delish! The bar is called Nipper's. Basically a dive bar with banging food.
A rainy pic as we hid in the car!
Saturday I slept in and did nothing except catch up on DVR. It was glorious. A little chunky soup because I was lazy. 5 points for the whole can!

And then...............
Finally....................
The LAST of the turkey meatballs and spaghetti!

YES!!! So good, but it went on FOREVER!
We had tickets to the Sugarland concert in Philly, so we met some friends in the parking lot and tailgated for while. The show was good, but they only played for an hour and 10 minutes. Kinda bummed. I guess I'm just used to Dave Matthews playing from like 8pm until 11pm... oh well, still a good show.
The Susquehanna Bank center has a beautiful view of Philly.

We slept in again this morning. My man is currently mowing the lawn and I'm about to join him outside to weed my garden. Things are going well out there, except my first strawberries aren't going to make it. (Thanks a lot mother nature, for your 30 degree nights this past week....) And my lettuce didn't come up.... besides that, it's going well. I might get in a little yoga too, we'll see.
Breakfast was a bagel thin with light veggie cream cheese and an orange. After yard work, we're headed to Trader Joe's and Wegman's. I am severely sorry for those of you do not have a Wegman's in your area. It is the greatest grocery store of all time. Seriously. Not a joke. I could live there. Again, not a joke. ;) We have a fun Sunday menu planned....I'll post later. Tata for now! Oh and another Flyers game tonight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment