Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mini things are just better

So, here it is Wednesday already. This week is flying by! Too much to do.

Monday - dinner with maid of Honor & Mom in Law to figure out bridal shower
Tuesday - night work at NBC
Wednesday - finalizing wedding invitations
Thursday - filling in again at NBC
Friday - radio appearance after work
Then no plans for the weekend! Yay!!

Breakfast this morning was purple people eater oats. My mix -

1/4 cup old fashion oats
handful of blueberries
1 tsp. almond butter
sprinkle of sea salt
1/2 cup water

And some coffee. My fiancee's great aunt used to serve him coff and crack (that's what they grew up calling it!) when he was little. It was a breakfast of coffee and crackers smooshed up in the coffee. Can you imagine feeding a child coffee?? Italians have great stories of food...


He also happens to have a pretty nasty cold, he woke up with congestion, sniffles and a sore throat. So, I am trying to wash my hands every 10 minutes and load up on vitamins. These help -

Yes, the Starbursts are necessary.
Lunch was the very last of the chicken and broccoli. I love how you can eat Chinese takeout for days! And some mini peppers on the side. Crunchy goodness.

What's left of those mini peppers. Aren't mini things great?

These little lip glosses are cute mini's that Sephora gave me last year for my birthday! I love them, they fit into all of my impossibly small purses!


Tata for now, I'm about to get off the air and head home to then go out again to look at my final wedding invitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment