Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monday, I mean Tues..., I mean, WTH??

What day is it???? All day today I was a little backwards, I thought it was Monday, then I thought it was Wednesday! What day is it????

Maybe I'm confused because my alarm went off at 5:15AM! Yes, you read correctly, 5:15AM. And I got up. And I put on some sweats. And I drove my fat a*s to the gym. Remember the friend of a friend that I told you about? Well, she was at the gym, too. Running away on the elliptical. And I hopped on the one right next to her. 23 minutes later I was doing a rocking legs workout and it felt GREAT! G-R-E-A-T! My alarm is already set for tomorrow, my workout clothes are laid out, my breakfast and lunch are prepared. And now I'm exhausted. But that's ok, I would rather be sleepy now and get up in the morning and workout and start my day off on the right foot!

On to my eats for today...

Needless to say I was starving by the time I got to work. I told you that Chobani was on sale and my fridge is full to the brim! Besides my overflow of yogurt, I also have an overflow of spaghetti and meatballs! You will see a lot of both of them in the near future. Sorry dudes.


I must say the meatballs are not my Italian mother-in-law quality, but they are pretty banging.
It's so cold here today, honestly I wanted to come home and make split pea soup, but I have too many leftovers right now to justify that, but maybe in the near future.... I compromised by some chicken and dumplings soup and a fat sandwich. The soup was Progresso's Weight Watchers brand and at 2 points for the whole can, it was very comforting. I finished up the rest of my honey ham and Swiss cheese with a schmear of hummus and a handful of arugula. Delish!


There are a lot of veggies at the bottom of this soup bowl!

Currently sipping on some wine and getting ready for LOST!!!! I cant wait! Am I going to cry like last week? It's entirely possible....
Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment