Monday, May 31, 2010

Working on holidays

I had to work on Memorial Day, well, let me rephrase that... I choose to work on Memorial Day. If I work on a holiday, then I get a comp day to use later. I have worked every single holiday this year to put towards our honeymoon! I really don't mind working on holidays because nobody is in the building and I only have to go in for my on-air shift (10am-3pm). Ain't too bad. I got a decent night of sleep, so my alarm went off at 6:15am and I ran to the gym. Because of the holiday, it was dead! I love when the gym is empty. I ran on the elliptical for about 30 minutes and then headed to work. It's amazing what a difference an hour can make. I felt like I had all the time in the world to get to work.

Lunch was the rest of my leftover spicy noodles. However, this was a mixture of the spicy noodles, the rest of the fiancee's rice, a piece of his steak and a steamed dumpling. A little bit of everything, but it's all gone now. I love getting rid of leftovers!

I think this crazy mixture upset my stomach, maybe too much thrown together?

Once my tummy settled, I met the fiancee and his sister by the pool again for cabbage chicken wraps. Grilled chicken, tomatoes, cheese, cilantro and homemade guacamole. So fresh and delish.


I'm watching the Flyers right now, but I think I'm going to hit the hay early. I've been really tired lately, so I am going to try and get some extra sleep this week. Don't hold your breath on this one....I'm not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment