Friday, May 7, 2010

M-I-A

Sorry to have been M-I-A for the last few days...this gal needed a few days away from blogs, twitter, fb, etc etc... I know you understand, right?? Thanks :0)

I will rewind to Thursday's eats...

An old standby, yum.

Lunch was some leftover stir fry that the fiancee made earlier in the week, it was gingery, spicy and delish! Paired with a little brown rice and you have a perfectly balanced meal.


Thursday evening, I met my Maid of Honor in South Philly to get my makeup trial for my wedding!! So exciting! I loved my makeup, very natural, yet elegant and it made me feel beautiful! And that is most important!! I took a couple of pictures, but the lighting was a little poor, so the pics aren't great.... after the trial, we headed to Chickie's and Pete's. This is a local Philadelphia hotspot known for their seafood and ......
CRAB FRIES!! You don't go to Chickie's without getting crab fries. I had about 15-ish...

A light(er) meal is their mussels and red sauce, their sauce is awesome! With a little dunkin' bread, oh my, heaven! Just heaven!

After a glass of wine, some good convo with my bestie and some good food, I was pooped! I headed home to (finally) watch Lost. Only to cry my eyes out...
Do you watch Lost? I've been addicted since season 1 and that episode was sad. S-A-D, sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment