Monday, May 3, 2010

Breakfast returns

Kind of like Batman Returns....or maybe not....

Finally I was hungry for breakfast!! For the past couple of days I haven't had much of an appetite in the AM. This morning was nothing short of spectacular.... behold blackberry oats.

1/4 cup oatmeal
1 tsp. almond butter
1 tsp. strawberry jam
blackberries
pinch of salt
1/2 cup water

Before -

The purple people eater????

Twas delish. Lunch came and went without too much excitement. I had a Morningstar chix patty on a bagel thin, laughing cow cheese and some romaine.

On a fancy napkin! That's what my stepdad used to call these really nice napkins, not the cheapy ones that I use now! These were freebies from the break room!


Do you think my skin will turn a sunshine-y shade of orange if I eat enough oranges and carrots?

Possibly. But they are so delicious, too hard to say no. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment