Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm baaaaccckkkkk

What a crazy weekend!! I will start with Friday - I slept in, didn't go to the gym and I'm ok with that. Why? Because it was my BIRTHDAY!!!! Yay!

We did, however, go to St. Augustine, FL for the wedding of a childhood friend of mine. It was a (fast) wonderful weekend! We flew out of Philly on Friday at 6:30pm. However, when there is a Chickie's and Pete's within 5 miles of me, I must consume crab fries. And there just happened to be one in the airport. :)

Dinner started with a beer and a water, we had to eat up because as soon as we landed in Jacksonville, FL, we had to drive an hour south. Not too fun. Hydrate and eat up!

Me and my birthday beer! FYI, I did have clothes on! It looks like I'm naked..... I have on a strapless dress...

Crab fries and a salad. Nuff said. Chickie's serves their salads with crab fries on the top. And I love it. We also shared some hot shrimp and buffalo fingers. (unpictured, sorry)

The flight was great, we actually made it into Jacksonville about 30 minutes early. We got our rental car and hit the road. We were at our hotel by 10-ish, only to be swept up by my besties and head to a local bar where the bride and her bridesmaids were hanging out. We ended up hanging out until 1-ish, but the bride and her maids left around midnight. Pics of the hotel (and our view) coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment