Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Activity points!!

Today was the first time that I discovered that when you earn 10 activity points on Weight Watchers, that they will be swapped for extra points needed! I earned 10 points this week and (thanks to the holiday...) I'm out of extra points, BUT they got swapped because I did so well with exercise!! I'm super pumped!! Yay!

I'll start with dinner from last night - the fiancee made chicken wings on the grill (I took the skin of of mine) with a sweet and spicy sauce. I made some low fat ranch dressing to dip veggies and the wingies. Totally delish. Oh yeah and there was low fat coleslaw too. Yummo.

Sorry for the upside down pic, I couldn't get it to rotate...

I made the ranch dressing with a TBSP of low fat mayo, a TBSP of fat free sour cream, a splash of fat free milk and a tsp of powdered ranch dip. So good!
Breakfast this morning was peach yogurt and an orange. 4 whole points.

And a ham sandwich (love leftover ham) on a bagel thin with some spicy mustard. 5.5 points.

I ran to the gym after work and sweated my little (or big...) tushy off!! 30 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes of chest exercises. I was drenched. And starving! I couldn't wait to get home and E-A-T! I had leftover chicken and rice (recipe below) and 2 leftover wings. Notice the lack of vegetables in my life today.... I noticed too. Oh well, sometimes things happen, or don't happen, like veggies. Will do better tomorrow!

I do believe that there will be ice cream in my future!
Chicken and rice
8 chicken thighs (bone in, skin off)
2 cups quick cooking brown rice
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 1/2 cup ff milk
1 envelope onion soup mix (like Lipton's)
Spray a 9x13 inch glass pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix soups, milk and most of the onion mix in a bowl and combine. Mix in rice until totally combined. Pour into pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken and placed on top of rice. Sprinkle the remaining onion soup mix on top of the chicken. Bake for about an hour, until the rice is cooked through and the chicken is completely done. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment