Monday, April 12, 2010

Work work work

Saturday morning I had to be at Galloway Auto and Tire Center in Somers Point for a radio station event, so Starbucks was mandatory! Iced coffee with a shot of sugar free vanilla syrup. Yumm.


I snacked on a turkey sausage and egg white bagel on the way down to Somers Point - sorry no pic. After the event, I headed home to help the fiancee get ready to mulch our entire yard! More details on that in my next post. I was starving, so I stopped at Wawa (our local convenience store) and got a buffalo chicken wrap and some Glenny's Soy Crisps. 8 points for lunch, not bad.

Saturday afternoon ended up being a lot of running around picking up plants, bushes and flowers for our yard. We had 10 yards of mulch delivered on Saturday morning! The fiancee has lived in this house for almost 10 years and it's kind of a bachelor pad. Not any more!! We've done so much decorating and landscaping since I moved in back in January. It really looks nice! So Saturday and Sunday were dedicated to the yard, we're basically building beds for bushes and flowers and then mulching everything. The garden will have to wait until next weekend!
Around 3pm while we were in Home Depot, I got really tired. Like really really tired. It was all I could do to keep my eyes open while walking around the store. I even asked the fiancee if I could stay in the car at the grocery store! Now that's really unlike me - I love grocery shopping! Oh well, we came home, I crashed for an hour, and woke up to a house full of friends and a fire in the backyard! I enjoyed a few beers, the fire and some great music before hitting the hay pretty early. We had a BIG day of mulching ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment