Saturday, April 24, 2010

A rough coouple of days...

So, in my efforts to mix up my eats a little bit, on Friday for breakfast I had oatmeal. It was really good, I forget sometimes how much I enjoy it. I mixed in blueberries and strawberries and some coffee. Delightful. I can't wait until I have strawberries from my garden! I already have flowers on the plant, so I hope we have a good harvest!

Now to the rough part.....

Friday afternoon a funk came across me. Don't know where it came from or what may have sparked it, but I felt like I could cry at the drop of a hat. I welled up with tears several times! And I was at work! How embarrassing... Anyway, I don't know what the heck happened, but it was a rough Friday. Very strange because I didn't get any bad news, I didn't get punched in the face by a coworker, I just felt sad. So I cried the whole way home! (that's an hour commute!!!) And then I felt 100% better! I think sometimes a girl just needs a good cry! I'm glad that I feel better, but in the moment I ate 2 chocolate chip cookies, an entire bag of M&M's and a bag of Twizzlers. No joke. That's not a lie. Needless to say I didn't feel good and didn't document any of my breakdown! I'm much better today and I'm feeling good, so all will be back to normal for dinner. Well kind of. I'm not eating salad for dinner, I figured I needed a night off. Pizza it is! Can't wait, I'll post the pics later. Thanks for listening to my emotional breakdown! Sometimes you just need to shed a tear and devour some M&M's. I'm over it, move up and move on. Nuff said!

No comments:

Post a Comment