Friday, April 16, 2010

The salad challenge continues....

Wanna know why this picture is so blurry?? Cause I took it in mere seconds because I'm still frightened (or embarrassed) to take pictures of my food in public!! Ha! I got my camera out and took this shot so quickly, my fiancee didn't even notice! I'm guessing that the more and more I take pics in public, the more comfortable I will be.....

Alas, the salad challenge continues! Ruby Tuesday's is a great choice for healthy eating. Their salad bar is second to none. I got the salad bar and the white bean chili, but gave most of that to the fiancee. It was a light dinner and I felt so good afterwards. Not heavy and fat....

This morning for breakfast was none other than PINEAPPLE CHOBANI!!!! It's my fav, if you couldn't tell..... and a juicy pear and some strong coffee.

Lunch was a salad with radishes, celery and hummus. Totally delish, love the hummus as a dressing.

I finished off the egg salad I made earlier in the week on a bagel thin with some strawberries on the side. I'm now craving a Dove dark chocolate egg and some more coffee. I'm headed to the Phillies game tonight, but I will continue with the salad challenge. My plan is to grab a big salad from home and then head to the ballpark and consume beer for the rest of the night! Tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment