Tuesday, April 27, 2010

jkjkjkjkjkjkjkj

Sometimes a title is just better left as nonsense.....

Monday night was an event for the radio station that we've planning for quite some time. It was a lot of fun and a huge success, even if my eats weren't as successful... ;) More on that in a bit.

Today??? The return of yogurt for breakfast!!! Strawberry Chobani to be precise and some fresh strawberries. Last night, I noticed that this container of yogurt was all the way in the back of the fridge, consequently, it was a little frozen. (the back of the fridge is the coldest part) So I left it up front last night and all was thawed this morning, but the yogurt itself was a little grainy and not as thick. Hmmm... I hope it was still ok to eat because I did! It tasted fine, just not as creamy.....oh well....

I also noticed that when I eat oatmeal for breakfast, my hungry stays away a lot longer than when I eat yogurt. Makes sense, but I like to have the dairy and calcium in the AM. I don't eat a lot of dairy in the afternoon or evening. Anyway - just an observation.

Lunch was a blurry portion of my EPIC couscous salad, warmed just a bit for maximum gooieness (for sure a word) from the cheese....I dream of this salad.

And an open face steak sammy! I ended up eating the lettuce off and then the sandwich! On one half of a bagel thin with a Laughing Cow wedge (obviously, I think I might be somewhat addicted to these...) and 2 oz of leftover sirloin. All on top of a very classy paper towel. that's just how I roll.

Like my ring??? Me too! My good friend Andrea gave it to me! Sometimes I think that I'm a rock star..



I have this apple here that I am ready to devour as soon as my lip gloss wears off.
What?
You don't purposely put on lip gloss so you don't down all of the cookies in the break room at work, so as not to mess up said lip gloss? Oh maybe it's just me.

I definitely need to work on my picture taking skills! Everything is blurry!
Monday's eats -
coffee and blueberry oatmeal (1/4 cup oats, 1/2 water, blueberries and a teaspoon of almond butter)

More couscous salad for lunch and a grilled chicken sandwich. Nothing exciting except that couscous....it's really THAT good!

Dinner at the event was a cheeseburger and some cheesy poofs. I could eat an entire bag of cheesy poofs all by my lonesome. Easily. Last night, however, I had about 6 little poofs. Good willpower, good.

No comments:

Post a Comment