Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Down a pound!

Finally I am down a pound! Woo Hoo! I didn't think I would have a loss this week, but I did! Maybe it's all those salads :)

Those salads that I have NOT wanted to eat lately. We went out last night and I ended up ordering a Greek salad wrap that unfortunately was not even worthy of a picture. Sad. But it was salad, does that count for the "Salad Challenge"? I guess it's my game so I can make the rules! I say YES!

Breakfast this morning was a very satisfying bowl of oatmeal.

1/4 cup oats
1/2 cup water
pinch of kosher salt
1 tsp. almond butter
1 tsp. strawberry jam
handful of blackberries

Before -

And after -

Purple oats!
Lunch today was eaten during a meeting, so sorry no picture. It was a 6 inch Subway turkey on whole wheat. And I nabbed a cookie.....yummy.
Going out to dinner AGAIN tonight! One would think that I make millions....alas, I do not. But my Maid of Honor and I are going dress shopping! For her, not me, already ordered that dress! ;) My bridesmaids can whatever kind of dress they want, as long as it's black. So, tonight will be full of girl talk, dress shopping, and possibly sushi???? That sounds good! But I can't see myself justifying a salad with sushi.... Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment