Thursday, April 29, 2010

A KIND Starbucks

Usually when I leave work (I leave around 3:30pm, I'm seriously so lucky) I am so ready to rush out the door and get to the gym - only to talk myself out of it before I get there. For whatever reason, I just want to get home. Well, today was a totally different story! I didn't rush out the door exactly at 3:30 and I decided to stop at Starbucks and treat myself. And then I made a leisurely trip out of my long commute. It was a beautiful day after all. I fully believe I was able to enjoy my commute because I ran, I mean trotted, this morning and I wasn't obsessing on getting to the gym. My alarm is already set for 5:45am for Friday!

At Starbs, I got a skinny vanilla iced latte and a Mango Macadamia Kind bar. This may have been one of my favorite eats of late - so so so good! It was a tropical party complete with steel drums in my mouth! You must try!

After some housework (boo) and a little fridge cleaning, a salad was born. I'm headed to the shore for the weekend, so I wanted to get rid of all our fridge stuff. My salad consisted of romaine, broccoli, green peppers, celery, carrots and 2 oz. sirloin with a drizzle of olive oil and vinegar. Very delish.

I am currently sipping some wine with strawberries and trying to motivate myself to pack..... Most of the time I enjoy packing because I know I'm going somewhere fun, but I'm not feeling it tonight...... My fiancee keeps stealing sips of my wine, get your own!


Gotta love the Eagles coaster! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment