Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why am I always starving?

Why am I always starving??? Maybe it was my big workout from yesterday, maybe it's because I've cut my portions WAY back (hello - trying to lose weight here peeps...) or do I just love food that much??? I think it's a little of all of those things. My workout was more intense yesterday and I've tried to cut back on my portions and, well, come on, I do love food. I will not even be finished with my current meal and I'm already thinking about my next one... oh bother...

Moving on.... I had the greatest of Chobani flavors this morning - PINEAPPLE!! So delish. And a little earlier I had this applesauce. I wouldn't usually eat these, but I have an entire package of them because they are an ingredient in the strawberry cake that I made for Easter. So, I figured I should eat them and not be wasteful. They are pretty good. 4 points for b-fast.

A fruity lunch - maybe this is why I'm always hungry.... I did have more than the peach and orange....

Leftover chicken and rice! But seriously, look at this portion - one measly chicken thigh and 1/2 cup of brown rice does not feed this gal. I should have added a salad, but I was lazy last night when I was packing my lunch. I should start listening to myself every once in a while... 6 points for the chicken and rice and 2 points for the fruit.

Now I'm headed to Starbucks to waste some time....

No comments:

Post a Comment