Monday, April 5, 2010

An extra day off...

I woke up this morning with the worst pain in my stomach, felt like I was going to throw up all morning. I called out of work and got to sleep in. I didn't start to feel better until after lunch. Now I feel fine, but I thought maybe I had food poisoning, but it went just as fast as it came, so who knows! It was good to have an extra day off to catch up, these past 2 weekends have been packed full!

Easter in picture form -
Lamb
Long hot peppers and broccoli rabe

Homemade salami and sausage with goats milk Italian cheese

Yummy! We also had rigatoni's, raviolis and ham. I didn't stuff myself too much, so I felt pretty good Sunday night. Dinner was delicious and nobody else got sick, so I think that maybe it was just my stomach being annoying. I will be back on track with posts and eats tomorrow. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment