Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cake cake cakey cake

I'm starting to feel like I'm crazy, well the fiancee and I are crazy....but that's another story. I got a new job, moved to New Jersey, I'm planning a wedding and constructing a bedroom in our house and it all started around the same time. For the first time tonight I actually feel like it's all too much. I had to just close the computer for a little while tonight. Too many registries and photographers.... Breath in, breath out. I actually feel a little better just venting. Thanks ;)

On to the eats tonight -

I ended up getting home kind of late tonight and the plumber was coming at 7pm to give us a quote on our bathroom for the new bedroom. So, we ended up taking the easy route for dinner. Trader Joe's frozen turkey meatballs, bottled sauce (with added mushrooms) and a big salad.




Dinner was good, but dessert was the star of the show!! Have you ever seen this ice cream?? OMG - it tastes just like birthday cake, icing and all!! I've had cake ice cream before, but I've never seen it in the grocery store. Score one for me!


Delish! I had a great workout tonight - 30 minutes on the elliptical and a good 20 minutes of legs and abs. I am sore. That's a good feeling! Off to catch up on sleep and NOT stare at place settings or flatware for my wedding registry.....until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment