Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sunday Funday

I ended up finishing my leftover diner salad Saturday night before I met a few girlfriends out in Philly. The drinks were as good as the conversation! Sunday turned into a super funday! We slept in (again) thank goodness! And by 1130am, we were starving. So, we split a can of Trader Joe's Organic O's - so good! I think half of the can was 3 points! We also split a wheat bagel thin ( i heart these) and some veggie cream cheese. Twas a delicious way to start off my Sunday!


I ran to Target to pick up the latest edition of the Twilight Saga: New Moon on BluRay, don't judge, you know you love it! I stopped by the grocery store and filled our fridge with healthy goodness! And because it was so beautiful outside, we decided to enjoy some Corona Light out on the deck and grilled ourselves some dinner. We had TJ's chicken apple sausages, chicken tacos and bison burgers!

Bison burger - great lean meat!

I opted to eat my chicken sausage on a potato roll without any condiments. I enjoyed the sweetness, it was almost like a McGriddle from McDonald's!

We also grilled some chicken for chicken soft tacos! My favorite!! I probably had 6 beers over the course of 6 hours! Oh well, we came inside when it started to get dark and watched "New Moon" and it was more fabulous than when I saw it in the theater! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment