Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Worst Food Blogger Ever

I think that award would go to me..... dinner last night was unbelievable and unpictured. Hence the award. Here's why - ended up not going to Philly for the wedding dress appointment or the reservations. Instead, we went to the future in laws for dinner. Lamb stew with vegetables, delish!! In case you didn't know, Italians eat a lot of lamb. Good thing I love it! Actually the fiance's great aunt asked me, "You likey lamb?" as one of her first words to me! The lamb was slow cooked in brothy and veggie goodness for a long time, so the meat just fell off! So good! As soon as we walked in the door, mom in law and I got started on my bridal shower invite list, twenty minutes later, the boys called to say dinner was ready. I was starving, so I didn't take any pictures! I just devoured lamb and vegetables. I may have had a dark chocolate covered graham cracker as well......or 4......


I snacked on these leftover Christmas Dove minis when I got off the air yesterday afternoon. This morning I was a little drowsy (maybe the wine and Strega from last night....) so I ran to the fridge and ate a couple bites from the pizza we had the other night. Got to work and downed a huge cup of coffee and got to work on my day!

I ordered lunch today from Romanelli's on the Greene in Linwood. Holy Hannah. You have NO idea how good these stuffed shells were. So good that I actually contemplated calling them and telling them just how happy their lunch made me. I didn't, I figured that was probably going a little overboard....
I ate one shell, two meatballs, some salad and the bread. The leftovers will be my lunch tomorrow. I'm still on a high after this meal......


This evening is filled with more wedding dress shopping - I really have to buy a dress by next week. The fiance is making flat iron steak with a chimichuri sauce. Sounds delightful. There might be another piece of Christmas chocolate in my future. Tata.


No comments:

Post a Comment