Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dinner and a date with Bon Jovi

Dinner Tuesday night was Subway on the go because we had tickets to go see Bon Jovi! I know he's totally cheesy and overly dramatic, but he puts on a great show. It was a great night! Sorry I didn't grab a pic, it was just a normal 6 inch turkey and cheese on wheat. It was ok.

I was craving sushi all day today, so I gave in. I feel like sushi is such a treat, but it's really so good for you! Check out this little dish to hold the soy sauce! So cute and SO smart, I always have to find some container to put my sauce in. Do you mix your wasabi in your soy sauce??

I got a nutritionally void green salad with ginger dressing and I enjoyed every bite. This particular Japanese restaurant (Fuji to be exact) had a special lunch special, 2 rolls for $6.99 and the salad was only a dollar extra! I chose the spicy tuna and eel and cucumber. I always get spicy tuna, it's my absolute favorite and I consider myself a connoisseur. This one was just ok, not great, but the eel was awesome! I will definitely be getting that again!

Dinner was much more of a bust.... sigh..... I stopped at Arby's on the way home. So ashamed of myself... I had a regular size roast beef sandwich and curly fries.... Why did I do that? Because I stayed up too late again last night and I had a few drinks at the concert. The fiancee suggested and I gave right in....So needless to say I didn't take any pictures of the Arby's and I'm about to log into Weight Watchers online to see how many points all of that fast food gloriousness was... Ok, I'm over it, it's totally fine and at least it wasn't McDonald's.....

No comments:

Post a Comment